Monday, May 12, 2014

The Beginning

Everything has to start somewhere.

This is like a third beginning. I 'blogged' a few years ago until the proverbial bad apple ruined the whole basket.

I stopped.

I felt violated. And angry. Very, very angry that someone would turn the way they did.

It also scared me. I didn't know what they would do.

So I started a new blog .. but my heart just wasn't in it. I couldn't find the words I wanted to say. Everything felt forced and fake and it wasn't me.

I stopped writing and turned to Facebook. For a while it was a nice rebound; a great distraction from the crap. I made new friends there and found old ones. I watched people get married, have babies, get divorced, experience loss and gain .... I lived through Facebook. Looked for something there that it turns out I was never really going to find.

Please don't misunderstand.

I love what I have found there but I also hate what I have found there. I need to get away from it. Maybe for a while .. maybe for forever. Who knows.

I know that I let myself get too wrapped up in some things and I need to get away and clear my senses (that is, if I have any left). Go to the beach, read real books, watch more movies, write a little more, take some photos ... you know ... live.

I hope that some of you will still keep in touch, I know that I will do *my* best to keep in touch with you all.

(I will miss Candy Crush .. I still can't beat that damn level .. I can't let it win dammit ... )

2 comments:

  1. A new blog! How exciting!!
    I will miss you on facebook - although to be honest, even I'm not on it as much as I used to be anymore.
    Best of luck with your new blog...I'll be following you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following too...but you already know that without me telling you. Kindred spirits always know...My writing has also stopped for some reason. A blockage, emotionally more than intellectually. It's there, waiting to burst through or over the dam....I'm not sure which. But I will be here...it's what we do....

    ReplyDelete