Thursday, May 15, 2014

Done

with the whole anger bit. It is getting me nowhere and the problem is as solved as it's going to get. It is obvious by the complete silence this whole thing meant nothing.

Ok ... got it.

Onward and upward.

I suppose out of every storm there must be sunshine, right. (let me have this .. it is like I am positive if I weigh myself in the morning I weigh less ... let me have it.) It always comes with the self criticism and  self doubt; trust me when I say I have more than my share of either of those, but out of it comes some self discovery.

For instance;

I discovered that there really is a person in this hot mess .... I real one.

And she wants to change.

I have four years. Then I am officially one of those empty-nesters. (Half sad, half happy, half excited .. yeah, I know .. that is more than a whole but I have gained some weight lately.)

Four years to change my life .. completely. I need a change. The walls are closing in, people are driving me crazy and I have little respect for the pieces of crap out there who don't care about anyone but themselves.

I am up for the challenge. Wholeheartedly. I have taken care of myself for years, leaned on my own shoulders, been my own best friend. When someone once said to me that they didn't imagine I really needed any one to take care of me, they were right.

Who ever said strength is in numbers .... was wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment