Tuesday, May 20, 2014

In A Rut

.... actually, more like a hole.

I have been reading my horoscope, my daily astrology guides and what-not and they are all pointing to the same thing; an upwards movement of such a grand scale I would have to be hella blind not to see it.

Turns out, I am hella blind.

I am in the deepest rut I have ever been in.

I don't know why. I just lied .. I do know why .. and it is wiping me out.

Nothing inspires me. Nothing interests me. Nothing catches my attention and makes me smile.

I have been in a "soulsearchingtryingtofindoutwhoIam" kind of mode for a while now. I can't find me. I seem to be lost and to top it all off, my GPS is broken.

Real friends are wonderful. They hold my hand and bail the water out from around my neck. But there has to be more than that. Constant cravings and pleadings for "supernatural wisdom" just seem to go unnoticed. At least to me, for now.

My patience is running at an all time low. Just ask my kids. Tolerance has gone out the window and I think people, for the most part, suck large. Especially the fake ones. The ones that use to their advantage, only call when it is good for them and ignore the twisty path of hurt they leave behind.

See ... I am grumpy, bitchy and feeling down ...

No comments:

Post a Comment